FRENCH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE IN SACRAMENTO
2 FLE Classes
28 week Session
- Petits Anglophones (Grade K-2 )
- Grands Anglophones (Grade 3-5)
Site: Churchill Middle School, 4900 Whitney Ave, Sacramento
Date: January 2019
Hours : 4:00-5:15 pm
- Colleges Anglophones (Grade 6-10)
Site: Sutter Middle School 3150 I St, Sacramento
Date: Wednesday, September 12 , 2018
- Hours : 2:45-4:00 pm
THE CLASS IS FULL , please send us an email : info.efsac@gmail to be on the waiting list.
WAITING LIST FORM
WHAT TO EXPECT
French As a Second Language
Beginner Classes are for students with no knowledge of French, or returning students who still are not ready to move to the next level.
As a rule, parents can’t stay in the classroom in order to let the teacher and students interact. But parents have the right to observe their children’s class before agreeing to a placement for their children.
EFSAC reserves the right to cancel and/or change the schedule, locations or time of any classes or sessions at any time without liability.
Classes may be canceled due to lack of enrollment. MORE INFO ABOUT THE FLE PROGRAM
• Classes objectives: Lessons will be delivered entirely in French, using the latest foreign languages teaching methodologies. Students will learn about the francophone culture and various celebrations throughout the year.
• Classes descriptions: Number of students limited to 15 per class to ensure a productive learning environment. An assistant will help the teacher if the number of children exceeds 8. Books and materials imported from France are included in the tuition fees.
For special consideration, please put your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. EFSAC will review your request and respond promptly.
More information on the condition of enrollment.