FRENCH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE IN FOLSOM
3 FLE Classes
- Colleges Anglophones Beginner (Grade 6-10) : The class is full
Site: Sutter Middle School, 715 Riley St, Folsom, CA 95630
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Hours : 4:00-5:15 pm ……..
30 Week Session
- Petits Anglophones (Grade K-2 ) : still enrolling
- Grands Anglophones (Grade 3-5) : still enrolling
Site: Theodore Judah Elementary School, 101 Dean Way, Folsom, CA 95630
Date: Monday September 10, 2018
Hours : 4:00-5:15 pm
28 week Session
- Registration Anglophones/ 28 weeks
|30 Week Session
$40 Registration Fee
|Yearly Tuition (10% sibling discount)||$540.00|
|Yearly Tuition (30% family discount)||$420.00|
|First Semester (10% sibling discount)||$270.00|
|First Semester (30% family discount)||$210.00|
WHAT TO EXPECT
French As a Second Language
Beginner Classes are for students with no knowledge of French, or returning students who still are not ready to move to the next level.
As a rule, parents can’t stay in the classroom in order to let the teacher and students interact. But parents have the right to observe their children’s class before agreeing to a placement for their children.
EFSAC reserves the right to cancel and/or change the schedule, locations or time of any classes or sessions at any time without liability.
Classes may be canceled due to lack of enrollment. MORE INFO ABOUT THE FLE PROGRAM
• Classes objectives: Lessons will be delivered entirely in French, using the latest foreign languages teaching methodologies. Students will learn about the francophone culture and various celebrations throughout the year.
• Classes descriptions: Number of students limited to 15 per class to ensure a productive learning environment. An assistant will help the teacher if the number of children exceeds 8. Books and materials imported from France are included in the tuition fees.
For special consideration, please put your request in writing to email@example.com. EFSAC will review your request and respond promptly.
More information on the condition of enrollment.